Customer Favorites

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Valentine Tutorial via Purlbee.com

Why not give someone a "HANDMADE" Valentine once again?

Remember those days in elementary school where we glued and cut our way into someone's heart? What's stopping us now?
Why must we rely on others for giving the love that we feel in our hearts?
Well, I know that smelting gold is difficult but I'll accept one of these pins in leu of gold;
because these hearts are just wonderful!

I know, I'm getting carried away with the Purlbee.com but I have to say, they are just fabulous!
Check out this TERRIFIC small Valentine's Day Tutorial from Molly's sketchbook!
These are just wonderful felt pins that really need minimal supplies.

You need to just click on this link @ Purlbee and see that wonderful and
easy explanations that they supply.

These are the most amazing colors that I've ever seen and
I just can't get enough of all the items that can be created with all these supplies at one's fingertips.


I just wonder, how much damage I could possibly do to my credit card if I actually entered their brick & mortar; because I KNOW what damage I've done just by the click of my mouse.
Thanks everyone of Purlsoho for all the inspiration you are sending out to the world! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails