Customer Favorites

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Colors of Fall


Ok, Fall has officially arrived.  
I type this as the temperature has brought us back to those of the summer!!

But I must admit that it is a very colorful time.  
As I was walking around my neighborhood, seeing the pumpkins and mums out on the doorsteps; the festive atmosphere is starting to build for the winter holidays.

Did I say winter?  Nooooo!  Not yet!  
Being a creative person, I must think so far ahead to keep up with all the festivities that are soon to arrive.

Here are just a few items that I've chose to feature here, that I currently have listed at my Etsy Shoppe!

Leaves Abound with this wonderful wreath ornament.  It's so unique and I just love making it with the terrific color combinations!



Wonderful jeweled colored lolli's are the next item featured!  They are glazed to a perfect shine for the wonderful fall wreath or even if you dare... tree!!
They were a custom order for a customer... I loved them so much I decided to make another set and name them after her... so here are Carrie's Delights!



Here's Candy!
Yes, as you can see she's holding her favorite fall veggie, Candy Corn!!  But Candy also has a wonderful friend with her, Jeffrey.  He's trained and a perfect companion!

Coming over the weekend... a great Bouquet that GLOWs in the DARK!!
Do you dare??!!  :D






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails