Customer Favorites

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A New Start ~ Warming it up for Fall



Ten Minute Apple Crumble Recipe

Today, as I was poking around Twitter, I found this Recipe, the original posting from "CRAFT" website, by Andrew Lewis

I wanted to start the fall season off on a Yummy foot. It's been some time, I believe before summer, since my last post; so, I wanted to do it up right with food!

This quick apple crumble recipe can be a real lifesaver when unexpected guests arrive. Making the crumble takes about 10 minutes, which is roughly the same time it takes to percolate a good cup of coffee.

Ingredients

2 large apples (NOT cooking apples)
2 cups broken, plain biscuits (plain cookies)
3 tbsp brown or white sugar
2 tbsp margarine (or butter)
1/2 tsp vanilla essence


Directions for this scrumptious treat can be found at this link @ the CRAFT site and you can read more about the creator of this desert, Andrew Lewis.
Next, we'll have CUPCAKES, yummy, luscious, cupcakes!
Until then, everyone, go and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails