Customer Favorites

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!


First, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Spring & a very Happy Easter.

This Easter, as with every holiday, I always like to give all the ladies in my family a little gifty.  Usually, I make them ornaments, then try and find a way to gift it up, just a bit more!

As I was just browsing around Etsy, I found the Moxie Sisters.  They have a lovely shoppe.  They have many vintage items along with these chalk board flower pots.  

I took the picture before I wrote on the pots, sorry.  It would have given a better idea of their use.  I just LOVE trying to find every day items to use as gift containers.  These flower pots hit the mark.  

They made great gifts.  I placed a few of my Bunny/Chick sticks in them with some flower seeds and of course that pompom chick!  
I'm so happy it all came together in time!  :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails