Customer Favorites

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

7 Things I Love...


Thank you JooJoo for tagging me and giving me the Kreativ Blogger Award!

Below is my list of the 7 things that I love; surrounded by a few of the items I enjoy eatting! 
(you can click on the photo to read those 7 things I love) 



You know, if I could place an #8 on my list it would be that I just LOVE random acts of kindness.  It's a wonderful thing to receive; but when you do an act of kindness, the feeling is simply terrific!

So now, I'm going to pass on the Kreativ Blogger Award and see what others love!








2 comments:

  1. OH Nancy..this is so great. I really enjoy learning tid bits about people I have come to know. You and I share many of the same 'loves'.especially the candy one! I am a jelly bean whore...so it's nice to know there are others out there! I will take some time today to compile a list of 7 things and create a blog post..Thanks so much for adding me to your list..and I too adore random acts of kindness..on that note..your one of a kind special ears are on their way to you as I type this! Hope you love them as much as I did in creating them especially for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://thinkoutsidethebox2008.blogspot.com/2009/04/7-things-i-love.html

    OK Nancy..I did not procrastinate on this one..I got right to it so you can take a peek at 7 things I love..and if I had a #8..I'd say that I LOVE you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails