Customer Favorites

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fabulous Fran's Tree of Ornaments!

Wow, here's Fabulous Fran's entry - her simply wonderful tree!

And with these photos, Fran is now entered in the From Nancy's Heart ornament contest- 
Here's how you do it.
If you have purchased any ornament from us, please take a photo of it on your tree and it will be posted here on my blog.

Once I receive the picture or pictures, you are entered and you have an opportunity to win a prize pack of From Nancy's Heart's ornaments!!
Deadline is December 24th; email them to me fromnancysheart@yahoo.com -
Good Luck!



I just love your tree Fran, is it a Douglas Fir?
They seem to last the longest.


Really nice Fran!  I see one of my favorites - the Peppermint twist ornament I made last year!



Thanks so much for your entry, Fran.  Just a wonderful set of pictures!
Here's wishing you all the best in the contest.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails