Customer Favorites

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Joyful Joanna's Entry

Our next entry is from Joanna and she is just so Joyful during this
Christmas Season!

The kindness in her heart is so warming and to see her tree just makes
me so proud.
I never realized how everyone decorates with my little creations.


Here's a full length picture of her tree and boy Joanna, it sure looks full!



And here's a close up of the same tree and wow, the snowmen are so
abundant! So even if it's warm outside, she still feels the joy
of building a snowman in her own home!!


Thanks Joanna, for sending us your pictures and I'm wishing you good luck!! :D

Remember, there are still a few days left to enter our Ornament Contest!
Just email me your pictures to fromnancysheart@yahoo.com by December 24th, 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails