Customer Favorites

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here's yet another contestant!!

So, now the Christmas/Holiday rush is on and I've gotten all caught up in it!!
Here are the next few contest entries...

Here's our Next Contestant... Michelle!

Wow weee Michelle, that's some tree, and I am honored to be 
a part of the holiday at your house.

I have to say, I can't believe how many ornaments there are on your tree that I've made Michelle!   Thanks for all the props!!  :D

Oh no, here's that darn Snowflake again!!  Why did I think it was a good idea at the time?!



This is a wonderful tree Michelle, I hope you and the family enjoyed decorating it and I'm so thrilled to be a part of your family decorating!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails