Customer Favorites

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cakes, cakes and more cakes!!

WOW!  Boy don't you girls think you have too many cupcakes???  But they certainly are glittery!  Just great for a Valentine's Day Celebration.


While I was at work, they must have been busy with their Easy Bake Oven - there were cupcakes and glitter EVERY WHERE!!  


I have to admit, this is one of my favorite pictures from the evening.  Emily just wouldn't give up her new Valentine Tree earrings and Sara kept waving around her new borrowed boa!  I was told that they hardly sat still the entire night, so I'm guessing that I'm lucky to have this picture.  

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures - the cakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails