Customer Favorites

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Etsy Twitter Team: Shop of the Week


This week's Shop of the Week for Etsy's Twitter Team is:


I must admit, due to my state of mind lately, having been sick with this crazy cold... my sights gravitated directly to the following sweet items created by Lost Mitten.

Check out previous articles on other team members, as well. You'll find we are a diverse group of artists who just love both tweeting and creating.


Check out these great Pill Capsule Japanese Buttons! (above & below)
I wish the pills I've been taking were as cute as these guys and gals!
I think my cold would have reacted so much better to these meds!
Look how sweet they are... wouldn't these be a terrific addition to... well, almost
ANYTHING?!
Do you know any nursing student? Well how about this for a great Valentine's Day gift?
Are you trying to find the best way to mend a broken heart... well these pills are
just the perfect way to cheer.

Or perhaps your sweetie has been ill, this is just a FABO way of perking their spirits...
Don't we wish every pill we take is like these kawaii cuties?! Well, I know I would.

And these wonderful gift ideas are all made with joy from Lost Mitten.



So, pair those buttons up with this wonderful Nintendo Tissue Box Holder (below) for that loved one just sneezing away the hours of their day - and they can't help but think of you every time they reach for their Puffs.
You'll end up soothing their noses and their hearts as well! You just can't go wrong
with Lost Mitten; she has thought of every way to win the heart of
your love.



For me, I'll take these Lucky Cat buttons, (below) please...
After my last Lotto blog entry, everyone will know why! I'm entering into 2010 with a bit of luck; but everyone needs more, aren't I right?!


That's Lost Mitten...
and here's how you can get in touch with her @ her blog:
http://lostmittenblog.blogspot.com
or follow her on Twitter @:
@lostmitten

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails