Customer Favorites

Monday, March 2, 2009

Cuteness... that's my inspiration.

Lately, I've been spending quite a bit of time on Flickr and everyday I find something or even someone new, who's talent just amazes me.  
I've always dreamt of being able to draw.  I mean pick up any writing utensil and create magic not just some corny 3-D box or stick figure girl.  So when I came across these note cards, I just felt the need to find out more about the artist.

Her name is Natalie, and her shop is, chi chi memories, at Etsy!

I just loved her work so much, that I purchased the above note cards - hoping that if I see spa, I could eventually do spa!
Those little duckies are just adorable.



The Mushroom Gal is just as cute as she can be!  If you're old enough to remember, this mushroom girl reminds me of  'That Girl' and Marlo Thomas.  Oh, don't get me started on 70's 
TV gals like Marlo Thomas, Mary Tyler Moore, and Carol Burnett.  

I believe that's what INSPIRES me most about Natalie's work.  The JOY and the SIMPLE lines of her note cards.  
Below is a simple card with a chef and I can imagine all the possibilities - for recipes or even for a shower or hostess gift.  Place them in a gift basket with other HANDMADE items and what a special one of a kind gift!  

Thanks Natalie for your inspiration and I'm wishing you all the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails