Customer Favorites

Saturday, March 28, 2009

This time, my horoscope is right!


March 28th, 2009
"Today you will have the ability to see yourself objectively.  Evaluate some recent accomplishments in your life and reward yourself in some way.  Get yourself a little gift or take yourself out to one of your favorite places...."



So here it is... The way I decided to pamper myself:

This wonderful necklace & pendant is crafted by VerreEncore.etsy.com
When I see this lovely necklace, I envision my outfit - gee, I hope I can now find that dream summer dress - I hear it, it's out there calling me. :D

Isn't wonderful when your horoscope just reaffirms your desire to SHOP!



On a side note, tonight is Earth Hour, from the hour of 8:30pm to 9:30pm; a way we can all do our part to reduce our consumption of electricity! 

I wrote an article on the subject at Old World Shoppe's Team Blog; check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails