Customer Favorites

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cutest things come in Small Packages.

After getting all that snow, and then shoveling all that snow... It was such a pleasure to walk to the mailbox today and find the smallest package with the sunniest items inside.

The other day, I was just browsing the various shopping venues and found, Buttons By Robin.  Robin lives in Canada and has two shoppes on Etsy... Buttons by Robin & Primitive Pursuits
She's a Mixed Multi Media artist making buttons and jewelry.

You must head to her shoppes, with a drink of your preference, and browse like I did.  

As I was looking at all her sweet button designs, I kept hoping that I knew how to knit or crochet well enough to make a cardigan, so that way I'd have a reason to purchase even more of her handmade buttons!



I just fell in love with the red blossoms with black bird (above) and the yellow cherry blossoms (below).   


There are so many talented & creative people out there and I'm so glad I got to meet one more!  Thanks Robin and I'll be shopping again real soon!  :D

1 comment:

  1. Just saw the post. Thanks for the kind comments about my buttons. Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Great to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails